Sunday, April 4

Recalling You

LINGER
(the cranberries)
If you, if you could return, don't let it burn, don't let it fade.

I'm sure I'm not being rude, but it's just your attitude,
It's tearing me apart, It's ruining everything.

I swore, I swore I would be true, and honey, so did you.
So why were you holding her hand? Is that the way we stand?
Were you lying all the time? Was it just a game to you?

But I'm in so deep. You know I'm such a fool for you.
You got me wrapped around your finger, ah, ha, ha.
Do you have to let it linger? Do you have to, do you have to,
Do you have to let it linger?

Oh, I thought the world of you.
I thought nothing could go wrong,
But I was wrong. I was wrong.
If you, if you could get by, trying not to lie,
Things wouldn't be so confused and I wouldn't feel so used,
But you always really knew, I just wanna be with you.

But I'm in so deep. You know I'm such a fool for you.
You got me wrapped around your finger, ah, ha, ha.
Do you have to let it linger? Do you have to, do you have to,
Do you have to let it linger?

            If only you could understand to what I feel, this song reflects me for the most. The biggest regret of mine is, letting you go. The biggest fear of mine is, losing you.
            I have lost you, perhaps forever. I will never feel love like this anymore. I just want you to know this, 3 months of our separation till now, I missed you so freakin’ bad. I missed anything from you. Anything.
It is so hard to forget all of our memories, three years we had been together, and I just can’t forget. Everyday I miss you. Everyday I want you back. Everyday I feel like I’m dreaming, and hope this is just the worst nightmare I’ve ever had.
You know, you changed me totally. I smile, I laugh, but not with all my heart. I walk this far, but I left all my feeling in you. I have never understood why, why I can’t just left you.
Dear kuy, my birthday is only about three days more. I still remember how you bought me a birthday cake last year, we ate it together, and I felt so happy just because I celebrated it with you. I still remember how you treated me, and wished me to love you forever. And hurray, that works.




            Kuy2, slamat ulang tahun yah..
            Mudah-mudahan smwa yg diinginkannya tercapai, dan makin sayang sama aku deh..
            I love you.. mmwuuachh ..

Remember that words? That sms is still inside my cellphone. I saved it for the last 1 year, if you want to know why, I just want to remember what you have said. You asked me to love you more and more.
Tears are running dry, love is getting fade.

From now on, I just want to love you, with all my heart, with all the pain you gave, with all the sweetest memories of mine that has turned into blue. Please allow me to adore you, let me to love you one more time. It is okay if you don’t want me anymore, ‘cause I’ll make this up as just mine.

My friends said that I am so pathetic. You tortured and shattered me into pieces, you broke my bones, and you made my skin swollen. You said anything bad to me, spit upon me, let me cry all night, let me cut my vein. Yes, you are that bad.

:)

Kuykuy, there’s nothing that I could do except pray to God, I hope you could be a better person, because that’s all I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment