This is my first time creating a mixtape for somebody. I mean, I've never done anything to anybody through music anyway. I was always lost in words, but music is pretty good in delivering message.
My feeling right now is not good, so I pick (sad) tracks mostly, not because I refuse to be better, but sad songs always had 'something powerful'. I also added Trentemøller, one of my favorite electronic musician, The Best Pessimist, and some shit you don't want to listen to it anymore ('cause it's everywhere, for god's sake!)
So here what I made today:
Click the image to get you to my 8track's mixtape.
Here is the song list (if you don't want to listen all of it):
- It Will Rain - Boyce Avenue (Bruno Mars Cover)
- Close To You - The Carpenters
- On Our Way - The Royal Concept
- Are You Lonesome Tonight? - Norah Jones (Elvis Presley cover)
- You and Me Song - The Wannadies
- Lost At Sea - Dave Thomas Jr.
- Falling in Love at a Coffee Shop - Landon Pigg
- Vanilla Twilight - Owl City
- How Deep is Your Love - The Bird and the Bee (Bee Gees Cover)
- You (re-recorded) - The Best Pessimist
- Sparks - Coldplay
- I Heard Love is Blind - Amy Winehouse
- I Need You (from Divergent OST) - M83
- Set the Fire to the Third Bar - Snow Patrol feat. Martha Wainwright
- Such Great Heights - Iron and Wine
- Come Home - One Republic feat. Sara Bareilles
- Hey There Delilah - Plain White T's
- Long Distance - Bruno Mars
- Better Together - Jack Johnson
- I Will Wait for You - Nathan Thomas (Us cover)
- Make You Feel My Love - Adele
- If I'm Gonna Fall in Love - A Rocket to the Moon
- Beach - Trentemøller (Mew Remixed)
- Atlas Hands - Benjamin Francis Leftwich
- Mi Ancla - Mindy Gledhill
- Gravity - Sara Bareilles
- Running - No Doubt
so there's that. My own May serenity. Hope you like it, too.