Friday, November 4

Lucid Dream

All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible.
T.E Lawrence

I had a dream, a lucid dream. I never realized it was a dream until I shared it to you. Then I know you had the same dream as mine. I told you how it affects me so bad, then you told me how to chase it. I told you how it made me so lively, then you came and made it as clear as it could be: tangible. proof-able.


In life, many thoughts are born in the course of a moment, an hour, a day. Some are dreams, some visions. Often, we are unable to distinguish between them. To some, they are the same; however, not all dreams are visions. Much energy is lost in fanciful dreams that never bear fruit. But visions are messages from the Great Spirit, each for a different purpose in life. Consequently, one person's vision may not be that of another. To have a vision, one must be prepared to receive it, and when it comes, to accept it. Thus when these inner urges become reality, only then can visions be fulfilled. The spiritual side of life knows everyone's heart and who to trust. How it could a vision ever be given to someone to harbor if that person could not be trusted to carry it out. The message is simple: commitment precedes vision.
High Eagle

Thank you for being here, right beside me, R.

The core of mans' spirit comes from new experiences
Christopher McCandless, Into The Wild. 

No comments:

Post a Comment